Azure Managed Services
- Power BI, a leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for analytics and BI Platforms.
- Simple and affordable subscription @ $9.99/user/month.
- One tool to cover all Visualization use cases as opposed to SAP’s inconsistent strategy
- CT Plan tool to cover simple planning scenarios within Power BI itself.
- Seamlessly connect with underline Azure Data platform as well as SAP HANA for
- Operational Reporting.
- SAP Customers have an opportunity to consolidate all their Enterprise Data-sets into a Cloud based Data Platform thereby achieving Data Democratization.
- Leverage existing SAP extractors to pull data into Azure Platform.
- Guidance to convert existing Data Models into corresponding Azure capabilities.
- Native Cloud offerings for Data Storage, Integration and Analysis reduce overall cost of ownership and enable better DevOps/DataOps.
- Ability to Scale and Pay on-Demand for storage and Compute.
- Leverage the Power of Big Data and Modern Algorithms to perform Advanced Business Analytics on SAP Data.
- Set of readily available Business Analytics scenarios that use Machine Learning techniques on your SAP ERP data to achieve the promise of Intelligent Enterprise.
- Scenarios include – Demand Forecasting, Inventory Optimization, Supply Chain control tower, Pricing Analytics etc.
- Combine traditional Supply Chain data with Industrial IoT streaming data sets using Azure Streaming and Analytics capabilities.
- IPaaS (Integration Platform as a Service) – Integration of traditional enterprise systems using Serverless capabilities of Azure.
- Azure Integration Services such as Logic Apps and Data Factory offer the ability to automate integration pipelines leveraging ARM templates and SDKs provided by Azure.
- Fully managed Cloud Native integration capabilities that scale on demand.
- Move on from the traditional Licenses based approach to ‘consumption’ approach and save cost.
- Migrate your existing On-premise systems on a modern Cloud based platform with no huge licensing or perpetual cost commitments.
- Azure offers agile deployments and seamless integration with Azure DevOps.
- HANA optimized bare metal machines available for SAP HANA workload deployments.
- Azure platform offers State of the Art Infrastructure Automation and Monitoring Services.
- Seamlessly integrate your Business Processes with your day to day productivity tools such as Outlook, Excel and Microsoft Teams.
- Deploy our Enterprise Chat Bots on Teams and perform Business tasks involving SAP and non-SAP systems .
- Power Apps is a leading ‘Low Code’ platform to enable and rapidly build and deploy Enterprise Apps.
- Query Key Business questions and metrics via simple Chat.
- Enable critical business alerts and timely response.
- Minimal training, real time access to information and increased User Engagement.