- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the Dataminerz website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What options are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The Dataminerz security procedures and mechanisms to protect against the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Your Access to and Control Over InformationYou may opt out of any future contacts from Dataminerz at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
Dataminerz takes precautions to protect your information. When you submit information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. We have policies and technical measures in place to safeguard and protect your personal information against unauthorized access, accidental loss, improper use and disclosure. We also take all reasonable precautions to ensure adequate data security training for our employees who have access to your information. Wherever we collect information, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page. While Dataminerz uses encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
To gain access to certain content and assets on the Dataminerz website, a user must first complete a brief registration form. During registration, a user is required to provide certain basic information (such as name and email address). This information is used to contact you about the services and solutions on our site in which you have expressed interest.
Dataminerz may retain your personal information as long as there is a business requirement, or if otherwise required under applicable laws.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that Dataminerz is not responsible for the content or privacy practices of other websites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.