Sales & Marketing Analytics
Why do we need it?
As per the new study, it is believed that AI and machine learning approaches will be soon adopted by most companies operating today, mostly for the following underlying reasons:
- Sales teams adopting AI are seeing an increase in leads and appointments of more than 50%,
- cost reductions of 40%–60%, and call time reductions of 60%–70%,
- Improved marketing qualified leads (MQLs).
- Better insights to position marketing strategies.
- Boost in competitive advantages.
What Can Dataminerz Do For Your Business?
- Stakeholder expectations and dashboard objectives
- Business context and constraints
- Tools and technological choices
- Internal and external data choices
- Envisaging outputs or dashboard
Data Processing & Analytics
- Data consistency check
- Data cleaning & transformation
- Exploratory data analysis
- KPIs used in the industry, best practices
- Analyses and KPIs to address business problems.
Dashboards and Modelling
- Dashboards and Modeling
- Training the model with hyper parameter tuning
- Deploying the model
- Make a model re-training pipeline
- Mock-ups and wireframes
- Revise with a stakeholder.
- Build a dashboard prototype.
- Conduct user acceptance testing.
Predict Sales Objectively
Increase accuracy by supplementing seller-generated forecasts with predictive forecasts. Reduce errors and bias with AI-driven forecasts that factor in signals from the current sales pipeline and historical performance. Intuitively track and analyse changes in the pipeline using snapshots and deal flow visualisation.
Focus on the right buyers.
Increase conversion and win rates by using AI to prioritise leads and opportunities with the highest likelihood of converting and buying.