- UGC Moderation: It is a technique to detect whether a text data is advertisement, obscene, out of context, gibberish text and sentence formation is correct or not.
- Document similarity: Document similarity is one of the essential techniques of NLP which is being used to find the closeness between two chunks of text by its meaning or by surface.
- Resume Parser: HR professionals can now considerably speed up candidate search by filtering out relevant resumes and crafting bias-proof and gender-neutral job descriptions.
- Extracting the data from unstructured data sources like PDF converting into text format using pdf parsing libraries like tika, pdf plumber, web scraping libraries like beautiful soup, and converting into JSON or any intermediate format.
- Detecting and removing anomalies from data by conducting pre-processing and cleansing operations using Natural language processing or any rule-based approaches.
- Computers require data to be converted into a numeric format to perform any machine learning task. In order to perform such tasks, various word embedding techniques are being used i.e., Bag of Words, TF-IDF, word2vec to encode the text data.
- Based on the use case, applying text-mining or machine learning approaches to extracting meaningful information from text data. Deploy the model on an endpoint or do UI integration.